Tuesday, October 14, 2014

But how to size the boxes?


I promise that eventually I will stop writing about getting rid of stuff.  It will probably be around the time that I move to the desert island with my bike, a notebook, and a bottle of Scotch.  That would be easier.

I came up with a genius idea today.  Once I work out the technology, it is going to be fabulous.  Ready?  Psychic Goodwill.  I’m not just moving boxes and purging/donating/recycling actual things.  I’m trying to slough off old selves, emotional baggage, and character flaws.  What if I could call Psychic Goodwill to come pick it all up?  Bye, failed relationships!  See you later, strange phobias!  Hasta la vista, ugly photos!


In the absence of a technological breakthrough, I will fall back on cleaning.  I may not become a better person, but I will have fewer spider webs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home